PharmCon, Inc.’s CPE Goals and Mission Statement
CPE Mission Statement:
PharmCon’s mission is simple: to provide quality live and home study continuing education to pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and other healthcare professionals using the Internet as the medium of choice. PharmCon will combine innovative Internet technology with quality education programming to make learning from the comfort of home a fact of life. As an organization, we vow to provide participants with a learning environment conducive to professional development. PharmCon will continue to communicate with participants to identify educational gaps to develop interesting and timely programming to fulfill these needs.
PharmCon will succeed in this mission by accomplishing the following goals:
- Present one new educational activity monthly that address clinical topics, incorporates medical information, discusses safety risks, and/or other areas of interest to meet the identified educational needs of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and other healthcare professionals
- Continually evaluate the educational needs of pharmacists by collecting and reviewing survey data from pharmacists on a monthly basis and consulting with our professional advisory board on a semi-annual basis.
- Continually evaluate the educational needs of pharmacy technicians by collecting and reviewing survey data from pharmacy technicians on a monthly basis and consulting with our professional advisory board on a semi-annual basis.
- Monitor program evaluations for quality assurance, including maintaining an overall participant satisfaction rate of 75% or higher.
- Monitor participant learning and knowledge gain by demonstrating an overall positive post-test assessment of the program’s learning objectives.